[j-nsp] regarding ORF in BGP

Schliesser, Benson bensons at savvis.net
Tue Nov 15 15:37:26 EST 2005

Hannes-

Extended-community ORF can be used for more than just filtering based on
RT. I.e., the same reasons one might filter based on community also
apply to extended-community.

Nabarun- I found some info on configuring ORF via the XML interface at
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos74/junoscript74-ref-
oper/html/summary-oper-response717.html
(you should check the TOC for the rest of the DTD)
I've not tested it yet, so your mileage may vary.

Cheers,
-Benson