[j-nsp] Is is possible to export prefixes which are not in inet.0?

Hannes Gredler hannes at juniper.net
Tue Oct 4 14:02:35 EDT 2005

why don't you define a blackhole community e.g. your-as:666
then every border router in your AS is configured such that
upon receipt of a route with this community
it rewrites the next-hop pointing to a
local discard interface on every router;

then you simply have to attach the community from your route
server and traffic at the ASBR;

/hannes