[j-nsp] The different between Cisoc & Juniper routers - Technically

Giuliano Cardozo Medalha giulianocm at uol.com.br
Fri Oct 7 19:13:29 EDT 2005

Hi,

Good question for this list.

Particularly I prefer Juniper Routers for some basic e well knowing things:

- Junos Operating System Train

- Junos Functionality for all routers since the beggining ... including
IPv6, multicast, low CPU consumption for high speed data packet forwarding.

- Junos security functions

- Junos CLI (better than IOS)

- Hardware Controle Plane and Forwarding Plane separation

- Juniper Support

There is a lot of other things to talk about, but ... we need to compare
similar product ever.

Att,

Giuliano