[j-nsp] The different between Cisoc & Juniper routers - Technically

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 19:06:38 EDT 2005

Cisco 7500 won't be recommended even by Cisco, although they will
happily sell if you order some. Juniper and some carefully chosen
Cisco products can compete, but you must have every funcionality you
want in mind, or make extensive field testing, to choose between them.
Juniper is far better than most of Cisco gear running around, usually
better than the products Cisco tries to convince a customer that are
needed, but can face good competition. Don't go blindly to either
side, make them run for your money.

Rubens