[j-nsp] Juniper Cos

Steve Leibrock sl at datumglobal.com
Fri Oct 14 14:28:30 EDT 2005

Hello to all;

I have been trying to enable CoS to give voice 70% of the bandwidth on my router. Can someone please take a look at this config and tell me what I am missing because when I try to look at the queues! It says that there is no queue assigned to the interface.

I also need to know how to view the interface queues and see the stats for the best-effort and assured-forwarding queues.

I have 2 DS3's and T1's beneath those where the IAD's are located. My Voice gateway is connected to fe-0/2/0!

Thanks in advance to all!

Steve

Class of Service Config Below;

classifiers {
    dscp iadmgcp1 {
        forwarding-class assured-forwarding {
            loss-priority high code-points 101000;
        }
    }
    dscp iadudp1 {
        forwarding-class assured-forwarding {
            loss-priority high code-points 011000;
        }
    }
    dscp metamgcp1 {
        forwarding-class assured-forwarding {
            loss-priority high code-points 101000;
        }
    }
    dscp metaudp1 {
        forwarding-class assured-forwarding {
            loss-priority high code-points 011100;
        }
    }
}
code-point-aliases {
    dscp {
        iadmgcp1 101000;
        iadudp1 011000;
        metamgcp1 101000;
        metaudp1 011100;
    }
}
interfaces {
    t1-* {
        unit 0 {
            scheduler-map voice1;
        }
    }
    fe-0/2/0 {
        unit 0 {
            scheduler-map voice1;
        }
    }
}
scheduler-maps {
      voice1 {
        forwarding-class assured-forwarding scheduler voice1;
        forwarding-class best-effort scheduler normal;
    }
}
schedulers {
    voice1 {