[j-nsp] question regarding l3vpn

Nabarun Baks nm.baks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 23:51:47 EDT 2005

 Hi Robert,

Thanks very much !

Also can you say whether I need to order the BGP Attributes. Currently
I am sending Extended Community attribute placed after MP_REACH_NLRI
attribute (as per BGP rule), the router accepts the route but ethereal
fails to show the extended community attribute and gives a hex dump.

Also when examining packets from the router I saw that extended
community attribute is placed before the MP_REACH_NLRI attribute.

Is there any requirement to place Extended Community attribute before
MP_REACH_NLRI?

Any suggestions will be grateful !

Regards
Naba