[j-nsp] l3vpn

Alexander Arsenyev (GU/ETL) alexander.arsenyev at ericsson.com
Wed Oct 19 16:58:40 EDT 2005

>> OK, I'll try re-phrase the originator's question in the following way (applicable to JUNOS because this is
>> "juniper-nsp" mailing list):
>>
>> "Can we configure same interface under more than one routing-instances similar to the below example:

>No. And i don't understand which behaviour you would expect from such
>configuration.

Don't shoot, I'm just a messenger :-)
All I tried to do is to re-phrase the original question in such a way that people familiar with JUNOS understand.
Note that original question used word "vrfs", not "routing-instances" and this tells me that the question originator is
probably more conversant in Cisco IOS than Junos.
Anyway, I'm happy to step aside and let the originator to clarify the question meaning for You.
Thanks and regards
Alex