[j-nsp] High FPC CPU usage on M7i

Erdem Sener erdems at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 19:30:12 EDT 2005

You're right,

 In order to log in to a FPC, just follow these steps:

start shell
su -

after you enter the root password, for a M7i just type:

vty fpc

That'll get you to FPC's console. From here, you can issue several
diagnostics commands like 'show nvram' or 'show syslog messages'.
(just play with '?' sign to get more info)

One must be very careful for especially anything besides show
commands. (and should not use as long as is very sure what he's doing)

HTH
Erdem