[j-nsp] Policy option for advertising full routes

Alan Gravett alangra at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 03:16:55 EDT 2005

All seems more complicated than necessary - if the customer wants you to
send him full routes
then you don't need any export policy, BGP will do this automatically, i.e.
advertise the active
route for every destination.
 The advantage for your customer is if they are multihomed they can achieve
some measure of
load sharing based either on shorter AS-PATH if no policies are applied, or
manipulate the BGP
attributes to achieve more granular control.