[j-nsp] Creating static inet.2 routing entries

Jee Kay jeekay at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:59:12 EDT 2005

I'm trying to create static route entries that will only be put into
inet.2 and not redistributed via any routing protocols, but I'm having
a bit of a problem figuring out exactly how to do this. I think it
could probably be done with the static rib-group and an import or
export policy, but I am unsure as to exactly how to attack it.

The reason I need to do this is that our unicast routing to a customer
goes via an HSRP address, but the inet.2 routing needs to go via the
remote router interfaces so that PIM and its adjacencies are happy.
This seems the cleanest way to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance,
Ras