[j-nsp] expired RFC drafts

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Tue Oct 25 13:54:58 EDT 2005

Hello;

I always look in old IETF proceedings (easy with google) for expired or
superceded drafts, sometime you can find reports & presentations or minutes with  discussion,
etc., and generally the drafts too.

However, http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/ is supposed to contain _all extant_ IETF
drafts; certainly more than CNRI / IETF has in usuable form. There are other repositories out there
as well. This actually may be a big issue in  some patent lawsuits.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks