[j-nsp] VRRP max group limit?

Erik Haagsman erik at we-dare.net
Fri Oct 28 09:32:13 EDT 2005

That's right, on a single broadcast medium you can only go from 00 - ff
so 0 - 255. I was referring to the JunOS process level limit of the
number of VRRP groups on a single router. I did a quick search through
my docs and by tweaking the timers you can increase the default 255 per
router limit up to 1024 groups per router total, though as you pointed
out, not on the same interface.

Cheers,

Erik