[j-nsp] Cisco EIGRP across MPLS

Dermot Williams dermot.williams at irishbroadband.ie
Fri Sep 2 11:07:00 EDT 2005

OK, I've actually built more or less the same network here in our lab
and am seeing EIGRP packets across the network (as well as CDP). Problem
solved (as far as I'm concerned, the customer will obviously think
differently), thanks everyone who responded.

Both my test routers are on 7.2R1.7, so the next step for me will be to
roll one back to 7.1R2.2 (to match the production routers) and get a
copy of the configs for the ciscos.

Again, thanks all who helped out on this one.

Dermot