[j-nsp] Per next-hop or MACaccounting/firewall/policeronsameinterface

Jiri Sane jiri.sane at kolumbus.fi
Fri Sep 2 14:29:59 EDT 2005

Gino,

I have have a traffic analyzer giving me a bgp-feed of "bad" customers (/32
routes). I want to forward these customers to sandbox which then serves
informative web-page to them.

For now Im using a script that gets a configuration from the analyzer and
then inserts it to input firewall of customer-interface with 'load replace'.
Its a bit of a gum-solution and I'd like to get rid of it. It seems that the
routing-instance -rule has to be at input direction of customer-interface to
function and scu-matching rules can only be at output direction of
internet-interface.

Thanks,

--
Jiri