[j-nsp] bgp, can not advertising my network

Radu Pavaloiu radu.pavaloiu at dynamicnetworks.ro
Tue Sep 13 07:58:33 EDT 2005

Hi,

In term T10 you need a statement like this:

" set from protocol static "

Kindest Regards,

Radu Pavaloiu
CCIE #14582, JNCIA-M, JNCIS-M
Technical Support Manager
Dynamic Networks - Juniper Networks Business Partner

Grant Center, 25-27 Chiscani Str., District 1, Bucharest 012241
Tel: +4.021.201.79.64
Fax: +4.021.222.16.50
www.juniper.net