LSP load balancing (was Re: [c-nsp] Re: [j-nsp] loadbalancingbetween multiple BGP links)

Rendo AW r3nd0 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 02:50:02 EDT 2005

Thanks Piotr.
It is better now, the traffic is distributed to
several e1 link.
But because it seems that each connection only can
utilize 1 link, the
maximum bandwidth is still 2 Mbps.

Is it possible to gain more than 2 Mbps bandwidth by
utilize 2 or more e1
link for a connection? Or I must have MLPPP for this
requirement?

thanks a lot.

-rendo-