[j-nsp] No export from cflowd enabled POS interface

Joe Shen sj_hznm at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Sep 22 03:12:47 EDT 2005

My configuration:

The four PoS interfaces(so-0/0/0.0, so-0/1/0.0,
so-1/0/0.0,so-2/0/0.0 so-3/0/0.0) are configured like:

      so-3/0/0 {
        description "to backbone";
        encapsulation cisco-hdlc;
        sonet-options {
            fcs 32;
            payload-scrambler;
        }
        unit 0 {
            family inet {
                filter {
                    input netflow;
                    output netflow;
                }
                address 10.10.41.251/30;
            }
            family iso;
        }
    }

Forward option is :

forwarding-options {
    sampling {
        input {
            family inet {
                rate 5800;
            }
        }
        output {
            cflowd 10.96.13.46 {
                port 9900;
                version 5;
            }
        }
    }
}

Filter is configured as:

firewall {

    filter netflow {
        term 1 {
            then {
                sample;
                accept;
            }
        }
    }
}

But, I can't see netflow export data on interface
so-0/1/0.0 and so-2/0/0.0.

regards

joe

--- "Rafal Szarecki (WA/EPO)"