[j-nsp] Will CF sizes other than 256M work ok?

Zoltan A. Ori z.ori at morehead-st.edu
Sun Sep 25 21:44:01 EDT 2005

Nothing needs to be done. Remove the RE, install the flash, reinstall the RE
then do 'system request snapshot partition'. Next time you reboot it should
boot from flash.

Oh, if your CF card has write protect make sure that you unprotect it.

128M, 256M, 512M or even 1G CF should work just fine. Unless there are some
hardware restrictions that I am not aware of, you are working with FreeBSD as
the base OS. It recognizes and mounts all those devices with no problem.

Zoltan