[j-nsp] Log question??

Richmond, Jeff (ELI) jeff_richmond at eli.net
Mon Sep 26 09:57:32 EDT 2005

Watch that error carefully though. As of late, we are seeing an increasing number of dropped T3 and SONET interfaces due to this error, and for most of them, a PIC or FPC was ultimately replaced per JTAC (in the last couple of instances, a reset of the interface temporarily corrected the problem, but not for too long, maybe a day or so).

Good luck.

-Jeff