[j-nsp] console messages

Jared Gull jmgull at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 17:14:12 EDT 2005

Javed,

What does your syslog currently look like?  Generally,
we log/notify users on the console at the emergency
level as shown below:

syslog {
    user * {
        any emergency;
    }
    file messages {
        any info;
    }
}

If you have user * at the any/any level, I would
imagine that you would get tons of crap logged to the
console and that would really SUCK...

HTHs...

Jared