[j-nsp] Ascend-??? radius attributes on Juniper ERX

Blaz Zupan blaz at amis.net
Mon Apr 3 07:51:06 EDT 2006

> Test where successful in my lab!
> I've tested it with a freeradius _and_ also with a radiator (2.19).
> In both cases the filter and the DNS is working fine.

Thanks, I knew the filters were correct, because they are working on the Cisco
BRAS.

> What software version is running on the ERX?

No idea and getting this information out of the incumbent is like trying to
get a stone to talk.

> I made two changes:
> - there was a missing comma behind the X-Ascend-Client-Secondary-DNS

Interesting enough, radiator does not seem to care that the comma was missing.
  Using "radpwtst" to see what attributes are returned, I can see that the
file is correctly parsed and the correct attributes are return even with the
missing comma (otherwise it wouldn't be working on the Cisco BRAS).

Oh well, thank you anyway for all the work you put into testing the configuration.