[j-nsp] src_ASN and dest_ASN in Netflow record

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Mon Apr 3 11:41:13 EDT 2006

If it does (though I haven't seen that on 0/0 routes), I would assume it'd get pulled via whatever BGP AS advertised the 0/0 route to you.  If you inject this yourself, there would be no reference to pull from.

Either way, it would seem kinda silly to do that.  The concept in Netflow organization like that is based on the assumption that you are running an actual BGP feed and receiving all of the appropriate information.

Scott