[j-nsp] RE : Configuring CCC on a Egress router to multipleoutput-interfaces?

ILTCHEV Alain Alain.ILTCHEV at ncnumericable.com
Mon Dec 11 19:00:43 EST 2006

Hello,

I am quite unexperienced with JUNOS 7.6 so i can't really tell you if it is possible to extract the LSP to multiple interfaces with JunOS 7.6. However, you could go around this limitation by mirroring the traffic you are extracting to your "outgress" interface via a filter if the traffic is unidirectional and sending it to another interface of your choice.

Best regards,

Alain