[j-nsp] Junoscript -> Netconf

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Wed Dec 13 16:17:40 EST 2006

On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 11:17:11AM -0500, Phil Shafer wrote:
> Ah, <load-configuration> takes the "format" attribute, but
> <edit-config> requires that attribute on the <configuration> element
> and the text configuration (yeah, xml is text but...) to be inside a
> <configuration-text> element.
>
>     <rpc>
>       <edit-config>
>         <config>
>           <configuration format="text">
>             <configuration-text>
>               system host-name foo;
>             </configuration-text>
>           </configuration>
>         </config>
>       </edit-config>
>     </rpc>
>     ]]>]]>

Whew thanks that helps. So either I'm a complete retard who just can't
work a search engine for hours at a time (entirely possible), or that was
really obscure or non-existant in the documentation. If it is documented,
do you know where, for future reference? Support for text format which was
in the example loadconfiguration.pl from JunoScript for 7.4 seems to have
been ripped out in the netconf examples too.