[j-nsp] Netflow feature for Juniper ?

Farhan Jaffer bandhani at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 15:10:08 EST 2006

hi

I have to see the flow of packets based on ip addresses from source
to destination. In short, what  the 'ip accounting output-packets' command
do in Cisco IOS, is the same i want to configure in JUNOS.
I hope u understand my query.
There is a detail of such feature @ juniper.net, but i have to know any
alternatives or much detial about it.

Thanks