[j-nsp] Getting Started: FPC Types and functionality differences

George Amen george.amen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 15:33:20 EST 2006

Thanks J,
So this tells me which PIC/FPC fits in which T/M model, perfect.
To build upon it, any links discuss in details what each of these FPC
and PIC types have in common/difference?

-GA

On 12/20/06, jjsyed at aol.com <jjsyed at aol.com> wrote:

> welcome to junos, you will love it:)
>
> good place to start
> http://www.juniper.net/products/modules/100055.html

Enhanced and
> Enhanced 2, etc
- I see several kind of PICs, I read about IQ (edge
> focused), what
about Type 1/2 etc PICs
A feature/functionality Matrix for
> each of these types would be ideal