[j-nsp] Kompella L2VPN question urgent-Multiple CE connections

Alexander Tarkhov karabass at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 09:07:33 EST 2006

Hi Shahryar,

Given this scenario there is probably no better way to do this.
All the complexity comes from customer requirements.
May be you can review the requirements with customer?
And for example he would agree that you provide only a full mesh of VPs (ATM
Virtual Paths) across all sites. That would allow him to manage the
numbering of the 9 VCs and all that details himself? As far as I know
Juniper ATM ports support transporting VP through MPLS core.
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos74/swconfig74-network-interfaces/html/interfaces-atm-config14.html

Not sure about signalling such connections and using Kompella draft here.

Regards,
Alexander