[j-nsp] GRE over IPSEC on M Series

Nitin.Vazirani at Hutch.in Nitin.Vazirani at Hutch.in
Mon Feb 13 04:27:35 EST 2006

Hello!

We are having a M 20 with Tunnel PIC and Encryption Services PIC for
IPSEC. We are trying to make the Cisco GRE over IPSEC tunnel to
interwork with the M 20.

At the Cisco end of the configuration, we are using " tunnel protection
ipsec profile xyz " command. Is it possible to configure a GRE over
IPSEC tunnel on the M 20. If yes, please send back a sample
configuration.

Warm Regards,
Nitin Vazirani

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you. Hutchison Essar Limited.