[j-nsp] IP Cache Flow

Edson Cardoso ecardoso at qos.com.br
Fri Feb 17 12:04:08 EST 2006

Tnks all for replying...
My problem is that I don't have a AS Pic right now..
I thought to use something like this:
set firewall family inet filter ABC term1 then sample
set firewall family inet filter ABC term1 then accept
set forwarding-options sampling input rate 100 run-lenght 2
set forwarding-options sampling output filename XXXX

>file show XXXX

I know that is not the best but I guess this is the only way..
Any comments ??

Regards