[j-nsp] When will ASM/ASPIC configuration gain prefix lists?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Tue Feb 28 20:02:52 EST 2006

I'm having a hell of a time deploying the firewall services because of the
ridiculous lack of prefix lists in the '[edit services statefule-firewall
rule rule-name term term-name from]' hierarchy.  7.5 still doesn't seem to
have it, I've passed on multiple requests but they fall on deaf ears.
Basically without this we get a LOT of configuration errors due to missing
one or the other since everything else is controlled by prefix lists.

Anyone have any idea when Juniper will get a little clue working on this?

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler