[j-nsp] Load-balancing multi-chassis with 2 M7i

Rafal Szarecki (WA/EPO) rafal.szarecki at ericsson.com
Mon Jan 9 06:06:33 EST 2006

Hi,

As we are colegues from Ericsson, please call me I can help you in Juniper cases.

Rafał Jan Szarecki
Juniper Network Certified Internet Eexpert #136

Senior Consultant - Datacom Networks
Ericsson Poland EPO/S/D
Office: +48 22 6916635
ECN:    837 6635
Mobile: +48 602418971
Skype: callto://Rafal_Szarecki <callto://Rafal_Szarecki/>