[j-nsp] AS2 PIC and exporting the flow records

Matti Saarinen mjsaarin at cc.helsinki.fi
Tue Jan 10 12:38:37 EST 2006

I've been trying to configure an M10i equipped with AS2 PIC to export
netflow records generated by the AS2 PIC. Perhaps I've misunderstood
how AS2 PIC works or I've misconfigured something. I've tried reading
the docs, both feature guide and services interfaces guide but I've
not found a solution. The router runs JUNOS 7.4R1.7.

Below is the config I've used.

forwarding-options {
    sampling {
        input {
            family inet {
                rate 1;
            }
        }
        output {
            cflowd 1.2.3.206 {
                port 9994;
                source-address 1.2.3.30;
                version 5;
            }
            interface sp-1/1/0 {
                source-address 1.2.3.30;
            }
        }
    }
interfaces {
[...]
    sp-1/1/0 {
        unit 1 {
            family inet {
                sampling {
                    input;
                    output;
                }
                address 1.2.3.30/32 {
                    destination 1.2.3.206;
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

The traffic is directed to sampling with the following firewall filter
term.

term sample {
  then {
     sample;
     next term;
   }
}

If I deactive the interface config from the sampling output
configuration, the router starts exporting flow records. With the
interface config it exports nothing.

Cheers,

--
- Matti -