[j-nsp] Re: Running a code on router

Daniel Roesen dr at cluenet.de
Thu Jan 12 14:46:50 EST 2006

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 07:58:18PM +0100, Hannes Gredler wrote:
> you can start a shell and run regular sh scripts ...
>
> note that from 7.5 onwards you cannot run (unsigned)
> binaries anymore.

Cool. Whom can I send the mtr[1] pkg to sign so folks can continue having
a nice realtime traceroute/RTT tool in JunOS 7.5 and later? ;)

The years-old feature request unfortunately never turned into a feature.
It prolly came too late. :-Z

Folks running Doom servers on their REs will be doomed though I guess.. :-P

Best regards,
Daniel

[1] http://www.bitwizard.nl/mtr/