[j-nsp] Second attempt with correct description: Juniper P-1OC12-SON-SMIR

Larry E. Stites ncnet at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 16 17:49:27 EST 2006

The last post contained erroneous description. What I meant to write was:
Looking for three PICs for research and testing in our lab: 1-port SONET/SDH
OC-12/STM4 PIC, Single-Mode, Intermediate Reach. Part Number Juniper
P-1OC12-SON-SMIR. We would like to acquire these in used but fully
functional condition. Let me know if you have one, two or three to spare and
if you can sell within the next two or three weeks.

Not to confuse j-nsp with eBay - we are open to trade or other solution.

Regards,

Larry E. Stites
Northern California Networks, Inc.
Nevada City, CA 95959