[j-nsp] OSPF problem

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Fri Jan 20 11:03:19 EST 2006

Usually this means there is a problem installing routes, say for example
if the source of a router LSA is not considered reachable. In this case
you have the LSA, but no route.

I suggest that you modify your tracing to include error, lsa-update, and
route, all with the detail switch. Then clear adjacencies with clear
ospf neighbor and send the trace file result back out to the list.

The only things that jump out in the config are:

1. Authentication is disabled by default, so you should not need the
authentication-type statement.

2. The OSPF to OSPF redistribution term is not needed. This is the
default OSPF behavior.

HTHs