[j-nsp] Conditional advertising of default routes

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Thu Jan 26 03:07:41 EST 2006

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Thomas Salmen wrote:
> You could ask your transit providers to send you a default route as well as
> full routes?

If they don't have a default route, they might not want to do so, if
that'd mean they'd have to put a default route in their boxes.

Actually, we have the same issue as Jee Kay.  Using a default route
generates all sorts of (difficult-to-notice, and -debug) corner cases,
but we really don't want to push full 200K routes on all our routers
either..