[j-nsp] [Q]: JUNOS book advise

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Thu Jan 26 17:51:18 EST 2006

: (probably low-end ERX/M-gismos), so
: I need some kind of JUNOS-religion

Note that JunOS (M-gismos) and JunOSe (ERX) are two entirely
different animals.  You'll come to love the M-Series and
despise the ERXs if you're a real router geek.  Vice-versa
if not...  ;-)

JNCIA study guide from Sybex is good for beginning in
M-Series.  Also, don't forget:
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs  There is a lotta stuff
there.

scott