[j-nsp] Policy Statement Question

Guy Davies aguydavies at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 16:13:55 EST 2006

Hi Chris,

I'm not sure about what Cogent are offering here.  Are they offering
to prepend a 174 on all routes they advertise to you or are they
offering to prepend another 174 (in addition to the one they'd add
anyway) to your prefixes when they are advertised to their neighbours?

If the former, then yes, that is exactly what you need (although it is
still a pretty blunt instrument).  If the latter, then it has no
different impact than you prepending your AS before advertising it to
Cogent.

Rgds,

Guy