[j-nsp] Help on BGP

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Fri Jul 7 14:02:43 EDT 2006

I think your best bet is a LR, to which provider A and the customer that
wants full table from A peers.  Advertise inactive only sends the best
BGP route that is inactive due to a more preferred IGP route; AFAIK it
will not function to send a second best BGP route when another BGP route
is selected as active.

HTHs