[j-nsp] preferring shorter prefixes

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Fri Jul 14 16:13:14 EDT 2006

I want to basically say "all prefixes from AS A override those from AS
B".  I cannot know ahead of time which prefixes they are or what the
lengths are.  I would filter the longer/more specifics if I could
identify that there was a shorter/less specific prefix in the routing
table (there is no default route in the routing table in this case).