[j-nsp] J4300 router FE Maximum MTU size

Thomas Salmen tsalmen at orcon.net.nz
Sat Jul 15 07:40:25 EDT 2006

I've had no problems setting the MTU as high as 9000 on a 4300 before (this
is on the built-in ports, I've never tried on a FE PIC, although I'd image
that should work also). Config (actually from a 4-port FE PIC in an M10, but
is the same on the J):

fe-0/2/3 {
    description "Access port";
    vlan-tagging;