[j-nsp] Juniper m320

Andrew Geriner AGeriner at CanvasSystems.com
Mon Jul 17 11:14:29 EDT 2006

To all:

Please see my previous post, but we now only have (1) Juniper M320 left
for sale.  Once again the unit is fully tested, refurbished, and in our
test center ready for audit / inspection if you would like to visit us and
immediate delivery.  Here is the configuration and price, please contact
me directly if you'd like to speak more, and thanks.

M320BASE-AC             M320 Base Unit w/ Control Board, Routing Engine
RE-1600-2048            Redundant Routing engine 1.6 Ghz
CB-M                    Redundant Control Board
M320-FPC1               Flexible PIC Concentrator 1
M320-FPC2               Flexible PIC Concentrator 2
3 x M320-FPC3           Flexible PIC Concentrator 3
3 x PB-1GE-SFP  1Gigabit SFP PIC
PB-TUNNEL               Tunnel Services PIC
6 x PC-1XGE-XENPAK      1Gigabit Xenpak PIC
3 x SFP-1GE-LX          1Gig Ethernet SFP
6 x XENPAK-1XGE-SR      10G SR Xenpak

Juniper List  $ 1,486,985

Canvas Price $ 550,184.45  (63% discount off list)

Andrew Geriner
Canvas Systems
3025 Northwoods Parkway
Norcross, GA 30071
Phone: 770.326.9031
Fax: 770.734.4562
Cell: 404.933.4771
AOLIM andrewcanvas

We Buy * Sell * Rent * Lease*
IBM ? Sun ? HP ? DECAlpha - Compaq ? Dell
Cisco ? Brocade - Juniper ? Nortel
Storagetek ? Hitachi - McData ? EMC - Shark
Authorized Reseller Veritas - Tivoli - Oracle
Data Center Moves, Installations, Disaster Recovery, 24x7 on-site support
Tour ourwarehouse: http://www.canvassystems.com/Canvas_Tour.htm

Factory warranty and license transfer policies vary by manufacturer.
Purchaser is responsible for all software licensing and registration
requirements imposed by the manufacturer.  The information contained in
this message and any attachments is confidential and intended only for the
named recipient(s).  If you have received this message in error, you are
prohibited from copying, distributing or using the information.  Please
contact the sender immediately by return email and delete the original
message.