[j-nsp] L3VPN configuration assistance

Peering Peering at xspedius.com
Thu Jul 20 10:10:50 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have Juniper M-20s on my network.  I have a customer configured as a
virtual router because all their VPN sites were in the same city,
connected to the same PE router.  They're now adding a site in another
city.  Can I keep the virtual router config and inject the routes from
it into a VRF to talk to the remote site, or do I need to reconfigure
the whole thing as a VRF?  Also, is there a better way than virtual
routers to configure an L3VPN where all the sites connect to the same PE
router?

Thanks in advance,
Diane Turley
Sr. Network Engineer