[j-nsp] ERX Problem : MP BGP route import not working between 2 PE

Guillet, David (David) dguillet at lucent.com
Fri Jun 2 08:04:20 EDT 2006

Hi,
	Finally I managed to make it work, I simply announce the Tunnel
interface into BGP and it works :

interface tunnel mpls:r1-to-r2
 ip unnumbered loopback 0
 tunnel mpls label-dist rsvp
 tunnel destination b.b.b.b
 tunnel mpls autoroute announce ospf
 tunnel mpls autoroute announce bgp <<<<<--------------
 tunnel mpls autoroute metric absolute 42
 exit