[j-nsp] Running out of mbufs

Josef Buchsteiner josefb at juniper.net
Fri Jun 16 11:49:14 EDT 2006

Mircho,

        the problem below is known as well but no fix. The two issues
        you see are not the same and the only thing in common is
        the LT interface.. Is it possible for you to contact
        one of our support organization to expedite the fix
        of this symptom below where the LT interface is not coming
        up once ethernet-vpls and ethernet-ccc is configured ?

        thanks
        Josef