[j-nsp] Juniper M320's

Andrew Geriner AGeriner at CanvasSystems.com
Tue Jun 27 09:16:12 EDT 2006

I realize this list is primarily meant for technical related problems, but
we have a one time opportunity on (2) Juniper M320's that everyone should
be aware of for the benefit and cost savings.  This will also be my only
post with regards to this opportunity as they're going to be sold soon.

One of our large clients recently migrated from Juniper to Cisco and
entrusted us to resell (2) fully loaded Juniper M320's at a fraction of
list price with the following configuration:

M320BASE-AC             M320 Base Unit w/ Control Board, Routing Engine
RE-1600-2048            Redundant Routing engine 1.6 Ghz
CB-M                    Redundant Control Board
M320-FPC1               Flexible PIC Concentrator 1
M320-FPC2               Flexible PIC Concentrator 2
3 x M320-FPC3           Flexible PIC Concentrator 3
3 x PB-1GE-SFP  1Gigabit SFP PIC
PB-TUNNEL               Tunnel Services PIC
6 x PC-1XGE-XENPAK      1Gigabit Xenpak PIC
3 x SFP-1GE-LX          1Gig Ethernet SFP
6 x XENPAK-1XGE-SR      10G SR Xenpak

Savings are in excess of $1 million each.  We have these units at our
warehouse, fully refurbished and tested, ready for immediate delivery.
Please contact me directly if you would like to discuss price and
warranty.

thanks

Andrew Geriner
Canvas Systems
3025 Northwoods Parkway
Norcross, GA 30071
Phone: 770.326.9031
Fax: 770.734.4562
Cell: 404.933.4771
AOLIM andrewcanvas

We Buy * Sell * Rent * Lease*
IBM ? Sun ? HP ? DECAlpha - Compaq ? Dell
Cisco ? Brocade - Juniper ? Nortel
Storagetek ? Hitachi - McData ? EMC - Shark
Authorized Reseller Veritas - Tivoli - Oracle
Data Center Moves, Installations, Disaster Recovery, 24x7 on-site support
Tour ourwarehouse: http://www.canvassystems.com/Canvas_Tour.htm

Factory warranty and license transfer policies vary by manufacturer.
Purchaser is responsible for all software licensing and registration
requirements imposed by the manufacturer.  The information contained in
this message and any attachments is confidential and intended only for the
named recipient(s).  If you have received this message in error, you are
prohibited from copying, distributing or using the information.  Please
contact the sender immediately by return email and delete the original
message.