[j-nsp] mpls managemnet/provisioning software

Guy Davies aguydavies at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 08:55:24 EDT 2006

Hi All,

There are lists of partners with which Juniper has some level of
relationship for OSS type systems at
http://www.juniper.net/partners/oss_alliance.html.

Hope that will provide you with some pointers to companies who have
done some interoperability testing with Juniper (premier and preferred
level partners) or have equipment installed alongside Juniper
equipment in customer networks (select level partners).

Rgds,

Guy