[j-nsp] J4300 ipsec to C vendor

Harshit Kumar harshit at juniper.net
Sat Mar 4 16:24:35 EST 2006

Jason,
       Config for IPSec/GRE on J-series should be exactly
same as ASP PIC on M-series. We have some documentation
on setting up IPSec tunnels using ASP PIC and running ospf
over the ipsec tunnel (without GRE tunnel, this wont
work with cisco though :( ). What kind of service-set are you
using ? How are you directing the packets to the tunnel ?

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos75/feature-guide-75/
html/fg-ipsec58.html#1029565

Also:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos75/swconfig75-servic