[j-nsp] Guaranteeing Minimum bandwidth on BRAS profiles

EmmanuelKwarteng kwarteng at ghanatel.com.gh
Thu Mar 9 07:24:00 EST 2006

Hello Nandu,

Unfortunatelly I was not allowed access to the link with details you gave me.
The sustained rate too doesn't scale because it has to be done on each atm
subinterface, representing an individual customer.

Is there a way that it can be done in a profile so that it can be done once
and then applied on an interface as and when new subinterfaces are created.

I have seen this under the profile but there is no sustained bit rate, just
peak and constant bit rate

HS-ERX-710(config-profile)#atm pvc aal5snap ?
  <0 - 2396160>  The peak rate in Kbps
  cbr            Specify CBR service class
  <cr>

Is it also possible to configure policy under the profile? And if so how can
it be done?

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:17:23 +0530, Nandagopal Kombiyil wrote

System/ Network Engineer
GTnet/xDSL/NO
Ghana Telecom
+233202005526