[j-nsp] Two OSPF process in Junos

Iacono, Diego - (Arg) diego.iacono at telmex.com
Thu Mar 16 11:19:08 EST 2006

Hi Rafal,
         I need one more routing protocol, i have one routing protocol destined for our Core Network and this new process will be for one special client, we could make this with an Stub Area but our client won´t do it that way. I Have this paper.... http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos75/swconfig75-routing/html/instance-config8.html

Thanks,...